Current reads

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Nov Reads

Sweet Ruin by Cathi Hanauer 3.5*
Household Gods by Judith Tarr and Harry Turtledove 3*
Any Bitter Thing by Monica Wood 3.5*
Eden Close by Anita Shreve 3*
Quality of Care by Elizabeth Letts 3*
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield 3.5*
The Road by Cormac McCarthy 4* heartbreakingly sad and quite bleak but one I couldn't put down until I finished
Thirteen Moons by Charles Frazier 3* (started out strong but ended with a whimper. I was left thinking "what?? that's it?")
The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver 4 * Made me literally laugh out loud and cry. Probably would have been 5 * but I felt it dragged on a little too long.
The Myth of You and Me by Leah Stewart 3*
Clay's Quilt by Silas House 2.5*
God-Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo 3.5*
When Madeline Was Young by Jane Hamilton 2.5*, just rambled, never really went anywhere.....
Devil in the White City by Erik Larson 4*

No comments: